Become Your Own Relaxation Expert

Meditation has been practiced around the world for thousands of years. It is a techiniqe used to quiet the mind and body, and release stress. It can also bring focus and clarity, and often, after meditating, problems that you have been struggling with, miraculously become solved. Meditation has also been known to inspire people toContinue reading “Become Your Own Relaxation Expert”

Binaural Beats – What They Are, How They Work &

Binural Beats – What They Are, How They Work & What They Can Do For You Binaural bests were first discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove. However, Dove didnt realise the full potential of this technology, he merely observed that it occurred. It was another 134 years before Gerald Oster penned an article calledContinue reading “Binaural Beats – What They Are, How They Work &”

The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind

What If We Only Had 10%? Scientists say that we only use 10% of our minds. Think about what I just said. We use only 10% of our minds! We are wasting the other 90%. Think of it this way.what if we only used 10% of our salary? Could we survive on 10% of ourContinue reading “The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind”

%d bloggers like this: